Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Arms and Abs

There are many exercises you can do for your arms but the ones I have started to like the most are tricep dips and bicep curls with a dumbbell in each hand. The weight really depends on how much you can do. I try to go up 5 pounds every week.
For abs I really like reverse crunches, planks, toe touches, and the bicycle. All of those workouts are good to target different muscles and keep your core strong.
These are the exercises I use for upper body and core workouts on the weight loss plan below.

2 comments:

  1. Those workouts look hard! But I really like how you use pictures of the exercises you are doing if someone ever wants to try them they will be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite ab workout is the ab roll-out. Its really hard to go all the way down but it really works on balance and keeps your abs contracted the whole time. I build my own roller because i didn't wanna buy one at the store. Its just a lawn mower wheel with a pipe in between. You hold on the pipes and lean forward and then pull yourself in.

    ReplyDelete